Are you a passionate marketer looking for a new challenge where you can build a digital marketing strategy from the ground up?
Telelink is on a roll, and we are hiring. We were founded 54 years ago, but we think like a start-up thanks to our innovative and entrepreneurial spirit. We are in growth mode and need an experienced marketing professional to help us build and execute a digital marketing strategy that will fuel our sales engine and support our critical customer success initiatives. You will be at the very heart of our growth strategy.
We need a self-starter that can hit the ground running with as many of the following initiatives and skills as possible:
- Development of a digital marketing strategy
- Administer Telelink’s Adwords account and strategy
- Act as the point person for Telelink’s corporate website
- Email marketing
- Social advertising (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Write and design sales content – blog posts, feature sheets, case studies, whitepapers, webinars, etc.
- Write and design Customer Success content – training videos and material, cross-selling/up-selling content, newsletters
- Write and design corporate content – news and press releases, website copy, job ads
- Design and execute marketing reports & KPIs that demonstrate performance and improvement to the Executive team
- Project Manager for events such as trade shows, lunch and learns, and webinars.
- Use Salesforce CRM to track and report marketing activities
- Format and contribute to corporate funding applications
Telelink offers a competitive salary based on your proven track record with the skills and initiatives above; full benefits, innovative environment and culture, a modern office building and kitchen, and the opportunity to be part of a decision-making team that are going global.
We are seeking an individual to work from our headquarters in St. John’s, but would be willing to consider a remote employee depending on the amount of experience and skills you bring to the table.
Experience with the following tools will be considered an asset:
- Salesforce CRM
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Professional writing
- Strong time management skills
- Numbers driven
Education and Experience Requirements:
University degree in business, or equivalent work experience
Minimum of 5+ years in a digital marketing role
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org