Receptionist & Sales Administrator
Position: Receptionist & Sales Administrator
Talent Manager & VP of Sales and Marketing
This role is a 50/50 combination of front Reception and administrator for the sales team with both roles being equally important.
As a Receptionist you will be the face and voice of Telelink. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You have exceptional prioritization skills. You are a natural communicator, with strong interpersonal skills. You understand the importance of making a good first impression to those who enter our workspace; whether a potential hire, vendor, partner, or customer. You are a self-starter who finds ways to improve front desk operations and takes initiative to make changes. You’ll also ensure that onsite and offsite meetings are run smoothly and team member travel to conferences or customer sites is well-organized.
As a Sales Administrator, you are the glue behind the scenes that keeps the Sales team running smoothly; making the sales team as effective as possible by qualifying inbound leads, performing daily paperwork and online prospecting, organizing meetings, and providing critical support during sales and marketing events. You thrive on communicating with potential customers and learning about the problems you can help them solve. Little wins, such as converting a lead to an opportunity or finding a prospect that is interested in our services, get you excited and motivate you to succeed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Act as the front-line face of Telelink reception, including meeting and greeting visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner.
* Organize, prepare and set up for onsite or offsite meetings and/or functions.
* Logistics, planning and meeting minutes for company strategic planning meetings.
* Provide administrative support to the Support Services Team and company owners when required.
* Operational support which may include answering Telelink customer call traffic when required.
* From time to time support of the company owners for various arrangements and administration, including but not limited to travel arrangements and Co-CEOs support.
* Assist in the receiving and shipping of goods/service using the shipping and receiving log.
* Answer the sales line between 8:30am and 5pm Monday-Friday.
* Qualify all assigned inbound leads based on a formal qualification script.
* Create lead records and log all customer communication and notes in Salesforce CRM.
* Send initial documentation to leads such as feature sheets, case studies, whitepapers, and/or blog posts.
* Monitor and respond to Telelink’s webchat platform from 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday.
* Prepare routine paperwork such as expense claims and trade show forms.
* Use Salesforce CRM and Telelink’s webportal to enter customer data into predefined excel reports.
* Organize offsite sales meetings and customer events.
* Perform basic outbound prospecting using email templates, LinkedIn messages, and calls as directed.
* Assist with the planning and logistics of sales travel and trade shows.
This job will be measured by:
* Key performance indicators
* Lead conversion ratio
* Number of prospecting activities
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
College diploma/certificate in office administration or 3-5 years of work experience that can be demonstrated to be applicable to the duties listed on the job description. Attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Diplomacy, professionalism as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to
work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse company.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong understanding and commitment to strict confidentiality.
* Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
* Records management skills.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
* Proven experience working cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and ability to undertake self-directed tasks.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
* Some travel may be required.
* Telelink is a 24/7/365 operation and we differentiate from our competitors by having a high response time. As a results-oriented professional you may occasionally be required to work outside regular office hours of 8:30 am – 5:00 pm to complete projects or respond to customer needs.